Who We Are
Everyone is equal and working with one another is more powerful than going it alone. This belief is what inspires Be Well’s mission toward healing.
Owner, Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist
After spending a decade pursuing her dreams in the world of corporate finance, Heather was inspired to shift her life’s direction. After an automobile accident impacted her internal and external health, she realized a passion for holistic healing. Heather devoted herself to a four-year Master’s degree program in Traditional Chinese Medicine to bring holistic healing opportunities to all patients.
At Be Well, Heather fuses her training in yoga, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Integrative and Functional Medicine, and experience working with the psychology of stress and its physiological manifestations into a unique approach aimed at providing true life-changing solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Corporate Finance – Colorado State University
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine – Southwest Acupuncture College
- Doctor of Acupuncture with a Concentration in Chinese Herbal Medicine – Pacific College of Health and Science – Expected Completion 2024
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Acupuncture Association of Colorado (AAC)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Women’s Functional and Integrative Medicine Professional Training Program – Aviva Romm, MD – 2023
- Clinical MicroNeedling for Acupuncturists – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – 2020
- HeartMath Clinical Certification for Stress, Anxiety, and Emotional Management – Timothy Culbert, MD, FAAP – 2020
- Injection Therapy for Licensed Acupuncturists – National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – 2016
- Clean Needle Technique – Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM) – 2015
- YogaWorks 500hr Teacher Training – 2012
- YogaWorks 200hr Teacher Training – 2010
At Be Well, we want you to leave our clinic feeling more empowered, heard, relaxed, and knowledgeable than ever before. The best way to make that happen is by taking a holistic approach to your health.
Everything in the body is connected. By taking the time to examine each aspect of your body and health, our licensed practitioners are able to pinpoint and treat the root cause of your ailments. By treating the origin of the issue instead of the symptom alone, we’re able to activate and channel your body’s innate intelligence to bolster natural healing and vitality.
We bring our expertise in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbalism, and Holistic Microneedling together to provide patients with the ability to treat body and mind. At Be Well, our supportive environment of healthcare professionals work side by side with each patient to ensure that they receive the unique holistic care they deserve.